Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Looking Back: Missouri v. Kansas State — Feb. 26, 2011

I'm basically the worst person ever at updating my blog, so I'm working on that while I'm on spring break. Plus I'm working on my website, so it's kind of like killing two birds with one stone.

Anyway, back in February, I made the long trek with the sports writers to Manhattan, Kan., for the K-State game since we didn't have a staff photographer available. I'm secretly happy that no one could go, because I loved every minute of it. The trip itself was quite an adventure, starting late Friday night to try to beat the storm. We drove to my house in Independence, camped out for the night, and headed out bright and early the next morning after a wonderful breakfast of pancakes and eggs my parents made for us. I'm glad we got the early start, because we heard the roads from Columbia to Kansas City were a skating rink Saturday morning.

The game didn't go well on two fronts: First, Missouri lost. Second, I had technical difficulties the whole game. My lens was just a little soft, so I spent the whole game feeling frustrated. As a result, I don't think I shot as well. So I have fewer selects for you all to see. I hope you like them anyway!




No comments:

Post a Comment